Universal controller for heap pump UKTN-1 is hardware&software control system designed for be a central control unit for HVAC installations («Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning») with a heat pump inside.
Areas of application:
- Heating, conditioning and heat water supply for apartment houses;
- Heating, conditioning and heat water supply for industrial and business buildings;
- Ventilation recuperators with air heating by heat pump and/or central water heating;
- Air dehumidifiers for swimming pools with heating by heat pump, electrical heaters or central water heating.
Here are the parts of UKTN-1:
- Central controller unit (CCU);
- Control Panel (HMI) with colour TFT display and touch-screen for cover front of intallation or wall mounting;
- PC software (Windows) for process visualisation, working mode control and controller configuration;
- Web interface for remote monitoring and basic remote control via internet (using browser on PC, tablet computer of smartphone with Android or iOS);
- (under development) Android application for full remote control and configuration using tablet computer of smartphone.
UKTN-1 Controller main features and advantages:
- Supporting of modern technologies of heat pumps: invertor compressors (BLDC) with various drivers; EC-ventilators; E.V.I. technology; direct control of electronic expansion valve (EEV, EXV); modern types of refrigerants;
- Multiconfiguration ability: supporting of various configuration of home and industrial heat pumps: Geothermal, "Droid", Ventilation recuperators and air dryers with additional air heating using electric heating elements or central water heating. Selecting of configuration is very easy using engineer settings page;
- Simultaneous support of various external heat exchange circuits: air evaporator (with fan); DX-circuit (Direct working gas heat eXchange); glycol circuit (geo- or hydrothermal); solar heating circuit;
- Power lines monitoring ~220V (2-phase) or ~380V (3-phase);
- Support of various control methods at the user's option: (thermal transfer medium temperature maintenance; calendar schedules; table regulation; weather-dependence; room temperature maintenance, including external temperature dependence option; automatic selection of heating or air conditioning; various EXV control methods to maintain the preset value of overheating of the working gas, etc;
- Comprehensive algorithms of heat pump protection and control;
- Powerful capabilities of engineering adjustment;
- WiFi interface for controller connection to a computer / smartphone and the Internet;
- Cloud service integration - an online service for updating firmware, saving the history of the process (parameters and event log archive) and configuration settings archive;
- Possibility to expand the number of inputs and outputs by connecting the second controller using the "master-slave" architecture;
- Remote control via Web-interface or PC software with direct connection to the controller (if it is possible to configure an direct Internet channel) or when connecting through the cloud service (through the outgoing connection of the controller to the cloud) - using LIGHTNING technology;
- Capability of integration into building management systems.
UKTN-1 Documentation and Software Downloads: