|Видавництво:||Packt Publishing Ltd|
An annotated guide to program and develop GNU/Linux Embedded systems quickly.
About This Book
* Rapidly design and build powerful prototypes for GNU/Linux Embedded systems
* Become familiar with the workings of GNU/Linux Embedded systems and how to manage its peripherals
* Write, monitor, and configure applications quickly and effectively, manage an external micro-controller, and use it as co-processor for real-time tasks
Who This Book Is For
This book targets Embedded System developers and GNU/Linux programmers who would like to program Embedded Systems and perform Embedded development. The book focuses on quick and efficient prototype building. Some experience with hardware and Embedded Systems is assumed, as is having done some previous work on GNU/Linux systems. Knowledge of scripting on GNU/Linux is expected as well.
What You Will Learn
* Use embedded systems to implement your projects
* Access and manage peripherals for embedded systems
* Program embedded systems using languages such as C, Python, Bash, and PHP
* Use a complete distribution, such as Debian or Ubuntu, or an embedded one, such as OpenWrt or Yocto
* Harness device driver capabilities to optimize device communications
* Access data through several kinds of devices such as GPIO's, serial ports, PWM, ADC, Ethernet, WiFi, audio, video, I2C, SPI, One Wire, USB and CAN
* Practical example usage of several devices such as RFID readers, Smart card readers, barcode readers, z-Wave devices, GSM/GPRS modems
* Usage of several sensors such as light, pressure, moisture, temperature, infrared, power, motion.